Introduction to WE Insights for Salesforce:
WE Insights for Salesforce establishes a powerful link between our WealthEngine Platform and Salesforce, providing you valuable and easy access to comprehensive wealth insight. Salesforce users get direct access to more than 50 WE data elements and proprietary wealth scores and ratings. With WE Salesforce Connector you have what you need to take your marketing, business development or fundraising efforts to the next level with new insight and productivity.
- Note: Check to make sure that this is a part of your subscription. If you aren't sure, reach out to your Sales Representative!
- One Click: Add wealth intelligence to exiting lead, contact or person account records with click of a button
- Bulk Append: Not only get wealth data on a single lead, contact or person account but also on an entire list with a click of a button from within Salesforce
- Reporting: Easily report on wealth data and your data using standard SF reporting and analytics tools
- Prospecting: Direct integration with WE’s prospecting tool, WE Prospect
- Search: The ability to send new leads directly to Salesforce from WE Search
- Auto-Append: Option to automatically append wealth data upon insert of new records
- Model Scores: The ability to score any Salesforce Record against any model in your WealthEngine account
- *SHIELD Optimized: This version of WE Insights for Salesforce is automatically configured to work with SHIELD if you Salesforce Org is configured with this security protocol
- Ability to customize viewable fields and page layout per your needs
- Choose which fields are used for searching against WealthEngine
- User based permissions and usage metrics
- Import and report on WE data right within Salesforce
Attached is the install guide for the WE Insights for Salesforce app that can be used by Salesforce administrators to install and configure the app for their users. This guide is also applicable to systems built on top of Salesforce including Luminate, PatronManager, PropertyBase, etc.
- Note: Once installed, check out our Salesforce User Guide!